Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The beginning

First, let me preface this blog by saying that no comments are needed. Or didn't you see that already? Yes, sometimes a girl just wants to be heard. She does not want to hear your uninvited input into her very complicated world, unless asked for. I started this blog because I have been thinking of writing for quite a while now and I have come to realize that I have let fear make most of the decisions in my life. Well fear and the input of others opinions. Sometimes, your comments are better left to yourself. It's like when you have that really annoying kid who keeps asking you the same question over and over again. And you try your best to bite your tongue so the explicatives won't come spewing out. Yes, those kinds of comments are the one's I'm talking about.  So here goes, like it or not, No Comments Needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment